||[May. 31st, 2008|11:53 am]
in response to the previous I give you:|
although I gotta say the lollipop is MUCH funnier.
2008-05-31 06:25 pm (UTC)
I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but eating food cooked over a candle is actually kind of toxic.
Have you read most of the food wrappers out there?
Have you read a marshmallow wrapper?
Do you know what sugar or hydrogenated anything does to a body over time?
I hardly think the potential wisp of toxins from the candle is the big factor to be considered in a moment of silliness photographed for posterity ten years ago and shared with you today. (PS, they were natural chord candles with no wire anyway...)
What, you wantz me to post a disclaimer?
LOL. I'm guessing fruit roll-ups and onion rings are 1000x more toxic than that.
esp when you eat them TOGETHER. eyuck. hmmm... fruity AND oniony
Mmmm Onion rings sound so freaking good right now. Curse you!
Also ... I <333 how the person not wanting to sound like a jerk chose to keep themselves anonymous. For fear of atttack?
PS Amazing picture.
yeah right. I wasnt gonna bother to say it.
Lmao...the expression on (is it *your*) face is utterly fantastic. Looks like something we'd do after ritual...lol! (And why is there rubbing alcohol behind (your) shoulder? LOL!
behind my shoulder is the music area... he used alcohol to clean equipment because of the fast evaporation rate.
Although, the answer "we used it as an accelerant on the marshmallows" would surely have been much moah bettah to annoy mr anonymous pants with.
This looks like pathetic scenes from my 20's. The bottle of Chambord and the rubbing alcohol in the back just make the whole scene.
hahaha... sadly the absinthe was just out of the picture and I had already taken the moose ears off.
I've done that before with marshmallows too once before.